With the football season set to kick off in only a few weeks, Bud Light – the Official Beer of the NFL – is once again helping devout fans showcase their team pride by introducing all-new custom cans for its 27 NFL team partners, including ones for the Pittsburgh Steelers!
The cans – which are available now through the 2016-17 NFL season – are draped in Steelers colors, feature its logo and will be brought to life through localized, signature sayings that every team’s fans will recognize and embrace.
The distinct packaging is part of Bud Light’s “Beer With Your Team On It” campaign, which will celebrate NFL fandom and passion for Bud Light throughout the season.
What do you think of the Bud Light Steelers can?
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on