The Steelers were back at it on Wednesday, and the team made a couple of roster moves bringing in a couple players and letting two go.
The club inked cornerback Kevin White and tight end Jake Phillips. White went undrafted last year out of TCU before spending camp with the Falcons. He was released in September. White reportedly had a visit with the Saints earlier in the week. Phillips is an undrafted free agent out of UNLV.
Gone off the roster is injured tight end Mandel Dixon and injured wide receiver Shakim Phillips.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on