The Steelers got their first major injury blow on Tuesday, as it’s being reported that Senquez Golson, who was carted off the field on Monday, has a lisfranc injury and could miss up to three months of action.
— Aditi Kinkhabwala (@AKinkhabwala) August 2, 2016
Golson missed all of 2015 as well as most of the spring and summer workouts this year, and now last seasons second round pick of the black and gold is going to probably not be around till midway through the season.
A tough break for a team that needs all the help they can get at the DB position.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on