The Steelers could be getting another weapon back on offense following the bye, and it’s not quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (though that would be great).
The player that could be back in tight end Ladarius Green, who singed a big free agent deal this offseason to join the team and take over as lead tight end for the retiring Heath Miller, but so far due to injury hasn’t played a down.
The team released a tweet today that Green is going to finally take the practice field.
TE Ladarius Green is expected to practice today.
— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) October 25, 2016
— Burt Lauten (@SteelersPRBurt) October 25, 2016
Green went on the PUP list in late August with ankle issues, and there’s also been stories about headaches as a reason he was unable to practice for play for that matter.
“Everything is getting better,” Green said on Steelers.com. “Everything is progressing.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on