Steelers coach Mike Tomlin doesn’t seem to be in the mood to be talking about the past, with the team going into Cleveland Sunday with a four-game losing streak that has everyone on edge.
Wednesday he was asked about the Steelers ‘mood’ when it comes to the streak, and what the team was working on this week in order to get back to their winning ways.
“The mood is different depending on who you talk to or when you think about it. There is disappointment in what has transpired,” Tomlin said.
“There is anger and so forth and natural human emotions, but we have been focused not on how we feel emotionally but what it is we need to do today to rectify that.
“We have been talking less about emotion and are talking about having good solid days and preparing for our next opportunity because what has transpired, there is nothing we can do about it at this point.
“We are what our record says we are.”
Tomlin and the team have to be stunned over the events that have led to going from a 4-1 mark and a losing streak that has them sitting out of the playoff race in the AFC and in second in the division trailing the Ravens.
No matter, the mood had better improve for Sunday, as if they find a way to lose to a team that has yet to win a game is an offense that no Steelers fan will soon forget.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on