The Steelers are hopeful they won’t have to worry about playing in the Pro Bowl this season, as if they are that means they didn’t reach their goal of making the Super Bowl.
If they don’t get to the Super Bowl, fans will get to see a number of black and gold players in the game, which is set to be played on January 29th 2017 at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida.
Making the team for the Steelers was center Maurkice Pouncey, guard David DeCastro, running back Le’Veon Bell, QB Ben Roethlisberger and wide out Antonio Brown.
Bell is having a huge season for the Steelers after missing the first three games due to suspension, and if he does play in the Pro Bowl, it might be his last game with the Steelers if they don’t bring him back in 2017 as he will be a free agent.
It’s Brown’s 5th Pro Bowl for the wide out, who continues to be if not the best, one of the best wide outs in the game. For Roehtlisberger, it’s his 5th Pro Bowl honor as well, and he’s been picked to play in the game the last three seasons.
Pouncey makes his 5th trip to the game as well, and DeCastro makes his second trip to the game.
The game will be broadcast live on ESPN.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on
- Video – Steelers Defense Spooky Highlights: A Nightmare in Pittsburgh on