It was the same old Bengals Sunday as they committed some crazy penalties in the second half as the Steelers rallied from down 20-6 to eventually outscore the Bengals 15-0 in the second half for a 24-20 win.
Steelers offensive tackle Marcus Gilbert chatted about the penalties, as well as if he felt the Bengals would eventually do in themselves like they did in the playoff game a year ago.
“It’s the same story. It’s like reading the same book,” Gilbert said.
As the Steelers were looking to rally to eventually take the lead, the Bengals committed penalties on four consecutive plays, as the Steelers took the lead for good.
Linebacker Ryan Shazier also spoke about the lack of discipline on the side of the Bengals, who are officially out of the postseason race after the loss to the black and gold.
“I definitely wasn’t surprised, I’ve seen it in the last five games we’ve played,” Shazier said. “When they do things like that, it’s expected.”
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on