It was the same old Bengals Sunday as they committed some crazy penalties in the second half as the Steelers rallied from down 20-6 to eventually outscore the Bengals 15-0 in the second half for a 24-20 win.
Steelers offensive tackle Marcus Gilbert chatted about the penalties, as well as if he felt the Bengals would eventually do in themselves like they did in the playoff game a year ago.
“It’s the same story. It’s like reading the same book,” Gilbert said.
As the Steelers were looking to rally to eventually take the lead, the Bengals committed penalties on four consecutive plays, as the Steelers took the lead for good.
Linebacker Ryan Shazier also spoke about the lack of discipline on the side of the Bengals, who are officially out of the postseason race after the loss to the black and gold.
“I definitely wasn’t surprised, I’ve seen it in the last five games we’ve played,” Shazier said. “When they do things like that, it’s expected.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on