The Steelers have signed Coach Mike Tomlin to a two-year contract extension that will run through the 2020 season, Gerry Dulac of the the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.
Team president Art Rooney II had been working on the deal this week and finalized details today. Tomlin had two years remaining on his contract.
Next up for an extension is general manager Kevin Colbert, who is also expected to receive a two-year extension.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on