It’s still considered the most physical rivalry in the NFL, and Sunday it will once again take center stage as the Steelers and Ravens do battle in Baltimore.
Both teams are coming off awful losses a week ago, the Ravens were slammed in surprising fashion by the Jacksonville Jaguars in a game played in London 44-7.
Back in the states, the Steelers slept walked through much of the day, and eventually even after they tied the game in the fourth quarter, fell in overtime to the bad news Chicago Bears 23-17.
So both teams should come into Sunday a lot more focused, and hopefully all the pregame flag protests will go away and the two squads can focus on the task at hand on the field.
Here’s three keys to the Steelers trying to get back on track and get to 3-1 with a hopeful win in the AFC North to move to 2-0 in the division.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on