The Steelers Sunday put politics and the rest of the outside noise aside, and came out and played not a perfect, but a very complete game in Baltimore, a place they don’t normally play well.
The result was a solid 26-9 win, a win that puts them in complete control of the AFC North as they lead the Ravens by a full game, and with all due respect to Baltimore and to the Steelers, the Black and Gold look very much like the class of the AFC North a quarter into the season.
After losing the last four in Baltimore, it was a huge win for the Steelers and one that showed a very physical style with the offensive line opening holes for Le’Veon Bell who had a monster game in the win.
Here’s a couple takeaways from today’s very happy win, one that puts the team at 3-1 one quarter into the season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on