The Steelers Sunday put politics and the rest of the outside noise aside, and came out and played not a perfect, but a very complete game in Baltimore, a place they don’t normally play well.
The result was a solid 26-9 win, a win that puts them in complete control of the AFC North as they lead the Ravens by a full game, and with all due respect to Baltimore and to the Steelers, the Black and Gold look very much like the class of the AFC North a quarter into the season.
After losing the last four in Baltimore, it was a huge win for the Steelers and one that showed a very physical style with the offensive line opening holes for Le’Veon Bell who had a monster game in the win.
Here’s a couple takeaways from today’s very happy win, one that puts the team at 3-1 one quarter into the season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on