Let’s see if we can make this as basic as possible.
The Steelers run – the Steelers win.
Seems easy – right?
Sunday the black and gold went into a tough place to play, and ran, ran, and ran some more, and while some fans are upset about the fact that the Steelers more or less survived a 19-13 win over the Chiefs in a game they dominated, they still beat a team that no one else had through five weeks, and with the win move to 4-2 on the season.
There’s plenty to chat about it, and here’s a couple takeaways from the win in Arrowhead as the Steelers have now won twice in KC in the last 10 months.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on