Let’s see if we can make this as basic as possible.
The Steelers run – the Steelers win.
Seems easy – right?
Sunday the black and gold went into a tough place to play, and ran, ran, and ran some more, and while some fans are upset about the fact that the Steelers more or less survived a 19-13 win over the Chiefs in a game they dominated, they still beat a team that no one else had through five weeks, and with the win move to 4-2 on the season.
There’s plenty to chat about it, and here’s a couple takeaways from the win in Arrowhead as the Steelers have now won twice in KC in the last 10 months.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on
- Video – Steelers Defense Spooky Highlights: A Nightmare in Pittsburgh on