Cornerback Joe Haden will miss a third consecutive game with a fractured fibula when the Steelers play the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday night at Paul Brown Stadium, Joe Rutter of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports.
Coach Mike Tomlin, at his news press conference Tuesday, wouldn’t make any declarations about Haden’s availability beyond the game against the Bengals.
“No clarity on his situation and when he’ll return,” Tomlin said. “As we get close, I’ll ask more definitive questions about where he is.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on