Cornerback Joe Haden will miss a third consecutive game with a fractured fibula when the Steelers play the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday night at Paul Brown Stadium, Joe Rutter of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports.
Coach Mike Tomlin, at his news press conference Tuesday, wouldn’t make any declarations about Haden’s availability beyond the game against the Bengals.
“No clarity on his situation and when he’ll return,” Tomlin said. “As we get close, I’ll ask more definitive questions about where he is.”
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on