The news and outlook for Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier continues to be very hazy in terms of the long term effects of his injury, and the long term prognosis for the Steelers emotional leader on defense.
Just a little while ago, the Steelers released the following statement regarding Shazier, basically saying what we already knew which is the next 24-48 hours will be critical to the long term hopeful recovery for Shazier.
— Burt Lauten (@SteelersPRBurt) December 5, 2017
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on