Steelers star wide receiver Antonio Brown is not expected to be ready for the wild-card round of the playoffs, a league source told Adam Schefter of ESPN.
The Steelers are vying for one of the AFC’s two top seeds, which would carry a bye and an extra week of rest for Brown and the rest of the players.
Brown suffered a partially torn calf muscle in Week 15 against the New England Patriots. The Steelers already have ruled him out for their game Monday against the Houston Texans.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on