Steelers star wide receiver Antonio Brown is not expected to be ready for the wild-card round of the playoffs, a league source told Adam Schefter of ESPN.
The Steelers are vying for one of the AFC’s two top seeds, which would carry a bye and an extra week of rest for Brown and the rest of the players.
Brown suffered a partially torn calf muscle in Week 15 against the New England Patriots. The Steelers already have ruled him out for their game Monday against the Houston Texans.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on
- Video – Steelers Defense Spooky Highlights: A Nightmare in Pittsburgh on