For those that are still scratching their heads over the Steelers decision to release veteran linebacker James Harrison on Saturday, your Christmas wish might be answered as early as Monday.
Ian Rapoport reports that the Steelers could bring Harrison back, and it could have been nothing more than a move to create a roster space for 48 hours.
The #Steelers cutting James Harrison makes sense. Probably the least-likely player to get claimed off waivers. Could return on Monday night
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 23, 2017
Mike Tomlin has answered a number of questions about using Harrison and basically saving him for the postseason and keeping him fresh, so it sounds like there’s a good chance after all that the LB will be back with the team after all.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on