For those that are still scratching their heads over the Steelers decision to release veteran linebacker James Harrison on Saturday, your Christmas wish might be answered as early as Monday.
Ian Rapoport reports that the Steelers could bring Harrison back, and it could have been nothing more than a move to create a roster space for 48 hours.
The #Steelers cutting James Harrison makes sense. Probably the least-likely player to get claimed off waivers. Could return on Monday night
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 23, 2017
Mike Tomlin has answered a number of questions about using Harrison and basically saving him for the postseason and keeping him fresh, so it sounds like there’s a good chance after all that the LB will be back with the team after all.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on