To the surprise of no one, the Patriots with ease took care of business against the Tennessee Titans on Saturday night, beating them 35-14 to move to yet another AFC Title Game.
The last time the Pats were not in an AFC Title Game, it was the Steelers beating the New York Jets at Heinz Field back in 2011 to advance to Super Bowl XLV against the Packers.
Back to now, after the Patriots runaway win, Steelers workhorse running back Le’Veon Bell tweeted out something interesting – that being his love of ‘Round 2’ games, with the first coming Sunday at 1:05pm at home against the Jaguars, who they lost to 30-9 back in week five.
Of course the second ‘Round 2’ that Le’Veon is talking about is a rematch with the Patriots, a game that just about everyone wants to see, more so after the week 15 theft of a Steelers win after they should have won the game in the final seconds before the officials stole it from the Steelers.
For now, here’s Bell’s tweet about getting ready for what he feels will be a pair of ‘Round 2’ games.
I love round 2’s…we’ll have two round 2’s in back to back weeks…
— Le'Veon Bell (@L_Bell26) January 14, 2018
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on