Everyone knows that the Steelers and Le’Veon Bell want to get a long term deal done to keep him in Pittsburgh, and Bell himself says he’d like to get the deal done sooner or later.
Here’s a take Friday from TMZ on the matter:
Le’Veon Bell says he doesn’t wanna play anywhere but Pittsburgh … but he wants a long-term deal ASAP ’cause the whole process is wearin’ him out.
“I just wanna get a deal done. I’m tired of having to deal with this every year,” Le’Veon told TMZ Sports at EA Sports’ Pre-Super Bowl party in Minny.
Remember — Bell skipped the entire preseason ’cause he wanted the Steelers to pay him what he’s worth. Ultimately, he ended his holding and signed the franchise tag for $12 mil.
But good news for Steelers fans — the superstar RB told us they’re “in a better spot” with negotiations than last offseason … so stay tuned.
Le’Veon also spoke with us about his teammate, Ryan Shazier, who was just discharged from the hospital … and explained why he thinks Shazier can make it back onto the field one day.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on