Saturday a report came out that stated that Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier, who was released from the hospital, “has regained movement in his legs and is engaging in a regular walking routine, according to sources.”
It turns out while Shazier does continue to make improvements, he’s not walking on his own as of yet.
Michele Tafoya of NBC is reporting that Shazier does need assistance from a walker to get around. Here’s the tweet from Tafoya on the situation.
It sounds like the news is good, and hopefully Shazier will keep making strides following the scary injury in December.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on