1. Mistakes Aplenty
The Steelers left no less than 17 points on the field Sunday due to turnovers, two touchdowns with one fumble in the end zone (Xavier Grimble), one on the Broncos 21-yard line (James Conner) and of course the awful interception at the end of the game by Ben Roethlisberger.
This team has prided itself on not making the big mistakes, but in this loss that’s all they seemed to make, and it felt like the 2015 playoff loss in Denver all over again.
The Grimble fumble likely will cost him chances the rest of the way, and the last two weeks haven’t been the best for Conner, and his fumble was a killer.
As for Ben, it was such an awful play from the word go, as no one actually thought that James Conner was going to get the ball on third down, and then he tried to force it to Antonio Brown, who by the way was covered.
It was just tough to watch, and they had better get this loss out of their system ASAP.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on