A week after playing poorly for three quarters, the Steelers against a lot of odds found a way to win a game they had no business winning against the Jaguars.
Sunday in Denver, they played (for the most part) good enough to win, but gave one away, committing a number of careless turnovers, including an awful end zone pick at the end of the game, and with it comes a 24-17 loss to the Broncos.
There was plenty of blame to go around in this setback, the first for the Steelers since losing at home to the Ravens at the end of September.
With the loss, the team (for now), sits in the fourth spot in the AFC, sitting at 7-3-1 after 11 games, and with five games left including games against three very good foes – the Chargers, Patriots and Saints.
Here’s a couple takeaways from this loss, one that might end up hurting this team in a ton of ways by the time it’s all said and done.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on