Don’t tell Steelers leading wide out JuJu Smith-Schuster that he’s not going to play in Sunday’s huge game down in New Orleans against the Saints despite a groin injury suffered in Thursday practice.
Smith-Schuster is officially listed as questionable, but he said that he’s not of the mindset to be sitting – and letting down all those that have him on their team in fantasy football playoff games this weekend.
The always smiling wide receiver tweeted out he’s going to play, and if you have him in your fantasy football starting lineup – don’t worry about him not giving it his all.
A lot on the line this week. The whole season comes down to this. Yes, I’m talking about the fantasy football championship round. Of course I’m playing Sunday!!! Theres no way I can let down the real ones who believed in me by drafting me!! Let’s get it!! ?? pic.twitter.com/6YntwS4lpD
— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) December 22, 2018
Smith-Schuster is having a monster year for the Steelers with 95 receptions for 1,274 yards and six touchdowns. He has put together seven 100-yard games so far this year.
The receiver has already surpassed last year when he had 58 catches for 917 yards and seven touchdowns.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on