It’s that time of the year when national pundits start to look ahead and pick records for teams around the league, as well as pick the winners of the divisions.
Sporting News is out with their 2019 predictions, and they have their picks in for the AFC North.
The longtime company picks the Browns, who made a ton of offseason pickups as the team to beat, as they say they will go 11-5.
Next up would be the Steelers, who still will win double-digit games, but fall a game short in the division to Cleveland going 10-6.
The third place team will be the Baltimore Ravens, who will end the year at 8-8. Last are the Bengals, who will win just five games going 5-11.
Here’s the complete rundown of who Sporting News likes along with the Super Bowl teams.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on