The Steelers have had huge issues running the ball thus far this season, and Sunday it crept up again after James Conner got hurt midway in the loss to the Seahawks.
The good news on Conner is that he said today during his spot on 93.7 The Fan that he ‘he’s confident he will play Sunday’, and that he does not have any tears or anything significant with his knee.
In the loss to the Seahawks, Conner ran for just 33 yards on 11 carries, while the team as a whole ran for just 81 yards.
The Steelers will play in San Francisco against the 49ers on Sunday at 4:25pm.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on