The Steelers have had huge issues running the ball thus far this season, and Sunday it crept up again after James Conner got hurt midway in the loss to the Seahawks.
The good news on Conner is that he said today during his spot on 93.7 The Fan that he ‘he’s confident he will play Sunday’, and that he does not have any tears or anything significant with his knee.
In the loss to the Seahawks, Conner ran for just 33 yards on 11 carries, while the team as a whole ran for just 81 yards.
The Steelers will play in San Francisco against the 49ers on Sunday at 4:25pm.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on