The Steelers are going to be without second-year wide receiver James Washington, as he will iss “a few weeks” with a shoulder injury according to Ian Rapoport.
Washington, a second-round pick out of Oklahoma State, was on his way to his best game in the NFL with three catches for 52 yards on six targets before suffering the injury in the third quarter of the overtime loss to the Ravens.
It was clear the wideout was more than just dinged up when he was spotted wearing a sling after the game.
Johnny Holton and Ryan Switzer figure to chip in as the third and fourth wideouts behind JuJu Smith-Schuster and Diontae Johnson while Washington is out and Donte Moncrief may actually finally be able to climb out of the Steelers doghouse, where he has resided as a healthy scratch recently.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on