Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph won’t have to serve any time away from the team after the incident a week ago Thursday with Myles Garrett, but his pocketbook is going to be a lot lighter after the brawl in Cleveland.
Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Rudolph has been hit with a $50,000 fine for his role in the incident, as he went after Garrett after the sack with eight seconds left in the game.
#Steelers QB Mason Rudolph has been fined $50,000 for his role in the #Browns–#Steelers fight last Thursday, source said. Other players will be and have been fined, including those who left the bench area.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 23, 2019
Steelers center Markuice Pouncey will miss Sunday’s as well as next week’s home game against Cleveland, as he faces a two-game suspension.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on