The beat up Steelers will be minus two of their biggest playmakers when they travel to Paul Brown Stadium to take on the 0-10 Bengals Sunday.
ESPN reports that running back James Conner and wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster have been ruled out on the final injury report.
Conner aggravated his shoulder injury in the first quarter of the 21-7 loss to the Browns last Thursday.
Smith-Schuster sustained a concussion and a knee injury, and this past week wore a knee brace on his left knee at the Steelers’ facility.
Neither were able to take the practice field at all this week, so the move is not much of a surprise.
There is some good news, and that’s rookie wide receiver Diontae Johnson is off the final injury report, and he will be able to play in the 1pm kick.
James Washington, Tevin Jones, Deon Cain and Johnny Holton will be the other wide outs on the field Sunday in Cincinnati.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on