The Steelers will be minus their top wide out once again Sunday when they play a huge home game at Heinz Field against the rival Browns.
Today the team officially ruled out receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster with a knee injury.
Smith-Schuster left the last Browns match-up with injuries suffering both a knee injury and a concussion.
While Smith-Schuster is officially out, the Steelers say RB James Conner is listed as doubtful and CB Artie Burns is questionable.
Smith-Schuster hasn’t practiced since he was injured. He’s cleared the concussion protocol but the knee injury will keep him out of the week 13 battle.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on