The Steelers will be minus their top wide out once again Sunday when they play a huge home game at Heinz Field against the rival Browns.
Today the team officially ruled out receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster with a knee injury.
Smith-Schuster left the last Browns match-up with injuries suffering both a knee injury and a concussion.
While Smith-Schuster is officially out, the Steelers say RB James Conner is listed as doubtful and CB Artie Burns is questionable.
Smith-Schuster hasn’t practiced since he was injured. He’s cleared the concussion protocol but the knee injury will keep him out of the week 13 battle.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on