QB BEN ROETHLISBERGER, PITTSBURGH STEELERS
- Roethlisberger completed 29 of 45 passes (64.4 percent) for 367 yards with four touchdowns versus zero interceptions and a 119.4 passer rating in the Steelers’ 37-27 win over Detroit.
- · With the Steelers trailing 27-23 entering the fourth quarter, Roethlisberger orchestrated two fourth-quarter TD drives. It was the 29th time he led the Steelers back from a fourth quarter deficit or tie.
- · His four touchdown passes led the NFL in Week 11. Posted his seventh career game with at least four TD passes.
- · Registered his 54th career game with a 100+ passer rating. The Steelers are 49-5 (.907) in such games.
- · Through Week 11, Roethlisberger has 2,901 passing yards, the most in the first 10 games of a season in franchise history.
- In his 10thseason from Miami (OH), this is Roethlisberger’s ninth career Offensive Player of the Week award, the most of any Steeler since the accolade was instituted in 1984. He most recently won the award in 2011 (Week 8).
- He joins kicker SHAUN SUISHAM (Week 7) as the second Steeler to win Player of the Week honors this season.