It looks as if it’s going to be another one of those types of weeks for the Steelers, as Mike Tomlin told the media today there are a number of starters that may miss the game due to injury. Right now for sure DE Brett Keisel is out with a sprained MCL. He may miss up to three games with the injury that took place vs the Bengals.
CB Deshea Townsend is doubtful with a hammy, and Bryant McFadden is questionable as he tries to come back from a broken forearm. Left tackle Marvel Smith is uncertain due to his ailing back. Running back Willie Parker has left knee inflammation, and is going to be listed as questionable.
The good news is that WR Santonio Holmes is going to be fine after taking a nasty hit last week by Bengals safety Chris Crocker. Holmes is expected to play and be ready to go from the start.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Bring the Pain on Mayfield, Browns in 38-7 Win to Move to 5-0 on
- The Day After: Thoughts on the Steelers After Beating the Eagles, Moving on to the Browns on
- Claypool Chases Down History, Steelers Stay Perfect in 38-29 Win Over Eagles on
- Steelers Lower the Boom on Watson and the Texans, Move to 3-0 with 28-21 Win on
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on