If you browse the internet, or have fans that love to email you photos to get your blood boiling, than you probably have seen this photo above at some point today. What it is supposed to show is that Santonio Holmes’ feet were NOT down when he caught the game-winning touchdown pass in Super Bowl XLIII Sunday night.
Now what we of course do not know is when this was taken. How do they know that the feet were not down when he caught the pass and THEN the right foot came up when he was falling? Cardinal fans love to try and make reasons for their team losing the game late, and this photo will again try to give them fuel to their fire.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on