If you browse the internet, or have fans that love to email you photos to get your blood boiling, than you probably have seen this photo above at some point today. What it is supposed to show is that Santonio Holmes’ feet were NOT down when he caught the game-winning touchdown pass in Super Bowl XLIII Sunday night.
Now what we of course do not know is when this was taken. How do they know that the feet were not down when he caught the pass and THEN the right foot came up when he was falling? Cardinal fans love to try and make reasons for their team losing the game late, and this photo will again try to give them fuel to their fire.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on