We have talked already about the Steelers issues on the O-line, and when it comes to free agency, the team has a couple O-lineman they are going to have to make decisions on. Today’s Tribune-Review thinks that Max Starks should be a player that gets a long look in free agency:
The worst thing about the Steelers winning Super Bowl XLIII is that their players are likely to be more in demand from other teams looking to sign them as free agents. There’s a very real possibility that either starting left tackle Max Starks or Marvel Smith, who Starks replaced because of injury, may not return in 2009. Show Starks the money.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on