We have talked already about the Steelers issues on the O-line, and when it comes to free agency, the team has a couple O-lineman they are going to have to make decisions on. Today’s Tribune-Review thinks that Max Starks should be a player that gets a long look in free agency:
The worst thing about the Steelers winning Super Bowl XLIII is that their players are likely to be more in demand from other teams looking to sign them as free agents. There’s a very real possibility that either starting left tackle Max Starks or Marvel Smith, who Starks replaced because of injury, may not return in 2009. Show Starks the money.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on