The final cuts for the Steelers are in:
The team put tight end Sean McHugh on their reserve-injured list and cut 21 players to get down to the NFL roster limit of 53 players the team announced today. The Steelers’ cuts included: quarterback Mike Reilly, running backs Carey Davis, Isaac Redman and Justin Vincent, wide receivers Dallas Baker, Tyler Grisham and Brandon Williams, tight end Dezmond Sherrod, offensive linemen Jason Capizzi, Jeremy Parquet and A.Q. Shipley, defensive linemen Sonny Harris, Steve McClendon and Scott Paxson, linebackers Bruce Davis, Tom Korte, Andy Schantz and Donovan Woods, defensive backs Roy Lewis and Anthony Madison and kicker Piotr Czech.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on