The final cuts for the Steelers are in:
The team put tight end Sean McHugh on their reserve-injured list and cut 21 players to get down to the NFL roster limit of 53 players the team announced today. The Steelers’ cuts included: quarterback Mike Reilly, running backs Carey Davis, Isaac Redman and Justin Vincent, wide receivers Dallas Baker, Tyler Grisham and Brandon Williams, tight end Dezmond Sherrod, offensive linemen Jason Capizzi, Jeremy Parquet and A.Q. Shipley, defensive linemen Sonny Harris, Steve McClendon and Scott Paxson, linebackers Bruce Davis, Tom Korte, Andy Schantz and Donovan Woods, defensive backs Roy Lewis and Anthony Madison and kicker Piotr Czech.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on