The final cuts for the Steelers are in:
The team put tight end Sean McHugh on their reserve-injured list and cut 21 players to get down to the NFL roster limit of 53 players the team announced today. The Steelers’ cuts included: quarterback Mike Reilly, running backs Carey Davis, Isaac Redman and Justin Vincent, wide receivers Dallas Baker, Tyler Grisham and Brandon Williams, tight end Dezmond Sherrod, offensive linemen Jason Capizzi, Jeremy Parquet and A.Q. Shipley, defensive linemen Sonny Harris, Steve McClendon and Scott Paxson, linebackers Bruce Davis, Tom Korte, Andy Schantz and Donovan Woods, defensive backs Roy Lewis and Anthony Madison and kicker Piotr Czech.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on