As expected, the Steelers will be without safety Troy Polamalu Sunday in KC, as he did not practice all week because of a left knee injury suffered last week in the loss to the Bengals.
One report says that Polamalu likely will miss the game next Sunday night at Baltimore. Polamalu sat out the Steelers’ second through fifth games with a ligament tear, only to injure the same knee during the18-12 loss.
Polamalu’s latest injury is to a different ligament. He wore a heavy brace as he watched practice this week.
Defensive end Travis Kirschke will sit out his third consecutive game with a torn left calf muscle. He had been filling in for Aaron Smith, who is out for the season with a torn right rotator cuff. Nick Eason will start again at left defensive end. Tyrone Carter will start at safety.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on