As we reported earlier, Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger has hired former Ray Lewis attorney Ed Garland to help him in his new sexual assault case. Garland released a statement about the case earlier today stating his new rich client did nothing wrong and that they will fight the case 100 percent.
“The facts show that there was no criminal activity. No sexual assault occurred,” attorney Ed Garland said in a statement Monday. “Ben is completely innocent of any crime.”
Steelers President Art Rooney II said in a statement Monday that the team is closely monitoring the Milledgeville situation.
“All of us in the Steelers family are concerned about the recent incident involving Ben Roethlisberger in Georgia,” the statement said. “We cannot comment on any of the specifics until law enforcement’s investigation is concluded.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on
- Video – Steelers Defense Spooky Highlights: A Nightmare in Pittsburgh on