As we reported earlier, Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger has hired former Ray Lewis attorney Ed Garland to help him in his new sexual assault case. Garland released a statement about the case earlier today stating his new rich client did nothing wrong and that they will fight the case 100 percent.
“The facts show that there was no criminal activity. No sexual assault occurred,” attorney Ed Garland said in a statement Monday. “Ben is completely innocent of any crime.”
Steelers President Art Rooney II said in a statement Monday that the team is closely monitoring the Milledgeville situation.
“All of us in the Steelers family are concerned about the recent incident involving Ben Roethlisberger in Georgia,” the statement said. “We cannot comment on any of the specifics until law enforcement’s investigation is concluded.”
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on