The Post-Gazette reports that it appears that linebacker Larry Foote could be ready to rejoin the Steelers – if he wants to come back to the team he won a Super Bowl with:
The Steelers are interested in bringing back one of their former players — inside linebacker Larry Foote — to improve their depth and create some flexibility at the linebacker position, the Post-Gazette has learned. However, the Steelers are waiting to see if Foote, who is an unrestricted free agent after playing one with the Detroit Lions, is willing to return. Foote, 29, is scheduled to meet today with the Washington Redskins, where former Steelers defensive assistant Lou Spanos is the new linebackers coach; and later this week with the Arizona Cardinals, where he would be reunited with former Steelers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on