The Trib this morning talked about the very real chance that it looks as if Ben Roethlisberger may end up sitting the bench with a suspension if he’s charged in anyway in the latest sexual harassment case in Georgia.
If Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is charged following accusations of sexual assault, authorities are still investigating the March 12 incident that took place in Milledgeville Ga., his latest off-the-field troubles go to another level and probably to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell’s office. Under the league’s player conduce policy, Goodell has taken a hard line against those that tarnish the league’s image and punished players before they have been convicted of any crime. If Roethlisberger, who has been accused of sexual assault twice within the last months, is charged in the coming days or weeks in Georgia, he will be staring down the barrel of a league suspension and possibly a lengthy one.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on