Looks like the Steelers don’t really have much if any interest in Marc Bulger:
According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the Steelers are not expected to show any interest in recently released quarterback Marc Bulger. Add the Steelers to the growing long list of teams that want nothing to do with the floundering QB. With Ben Roethlisberger’s availability for all 16 games in question for next year, it makes sense that they wold sniff out some options, but they already have developing youngster Dennis Dixon and recently signed veteran Charlie Batch for insurance.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on