Jason La Canfora reports via Twitter that the Steelers have signed rookie linebacker Jason Worilds to a four-year contract. He was drafted by the Steelers in the second round of the 2010 NFL Draft. Worilds led the Virginia Tech Hokies in quarterback sacks during his sophomore season with 8. and is known for his quickness, speed and agility coming off the edge.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on