For those that wanted to keep “Fast” Willie around, and were upset when he decided to join Washington, this may be of interest.
Matt Mosely, the NFC East blogger at ESPN, had this tidbit on Parker today, and who he’s 4TH on the depth chart right now as preseason gets ready to go:
The Washington Redskins have posted a depth chart on their website, and veteran running back Willie Parker’s not in the top three. Ryan Torain is currently listed as the third-team running back behind Clinton Portis and Larry Johnson. Parker has not been receiving a lot of reps, and his placement on the depth chart is not a good sign for the former Steelers star.
So here’s the question – if the Skins ink Brian Westbrook (the rumor has been out there awhile), and let’s say Parker gets dumped, knowing some of the Steelers early issues – do you want him back? Just a thought.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on