Yahoo! Sports has the latest on how the rookies looked like last week at camp:
OL Maurkice Pouncey continues to compete a RG while also seeing some time at center … OLB Jason Worilds remains out with a hamstring injury … OLB Thaddeus Gibson had a good first week but he’s way behind on the learning curve because he could not attend OTAs because Ohio State classes were still in session … WR Emmanuel Sanders has been a sensation through the first week and looks every bit like a No. 3 receiver … RB Jonathan Dwyer returned after a pulled hamstring for practice over the weekend but was overweight and endured the wrath of his coaches.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on