The Vegas line is out for Sunday’s AFC North affair at Heinz Field, and the Steelers are the biggest favorite on the board at 14 point favorites to beat Cleveland.
The Browns are in panic mode, inking Brett Ratliff off the Pats practice squad today to backup the guy they have slated to start – rookie Colt McCoy.
The last time a Browns rookie started against the Steelers? Try Christmas Eve 2005 when the Steelers crushed Charlie Frye and Cleveland 41-0.
So if your going to do some NFL betting this weekend, it’s probably a good idea to give the Steelers a look. With Ben Roethlisberger coming back, and defense not so happy about losing the Ravens two weeks ago, and the team still smarting after losing to Cleveland in December, the Steelers according to Vegas should roll.
What do you think?
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on