Due to injuries to their two sub-par QB’s, Seneca Wallace and Jake “interception machine” Delhomme, the Browns seem to be leaning towards starting Texas rookie Colt McCoy at QB Sunday when the Browns travel to Pittsburgh.
The Browns took McCoy in the third round, but the clowns had so little faith in him, there was chatter late in preseason that he wouldn’t even make the team.
Then Sunday at home against the Falcons, instead of McCoy getting a chance, they put a less than 100 percent Delhomme in the game, and he ended up getting even more hurt and will miss even more time according to reports.
The backup for McCoy on Sunday – Brett Ratliff, who was just signed Monday as well.
Remember when the Browns threw a rookie named Eric Zier against the Steelers back in 1995? The Steelers won that game by 20. Sunday may be even worse – which will be even more fun.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on