* Awful personal foul call on LaMarr Woodley on Jason Campbell puts the Raiders from the Raiders 31 to midfield. I am starting to think more and more that the refs do not know how to call games.
* Not much pressure on Campbell on the first drive, but the D steps up on third down and stops the Raiders, holding them to a Seabass (that would be Sebastian Janikowski) 41-yard field goal.
* Another three and out, two dropped passes, and trying a trick play this early reeks of being desperate. Come on, this team is better on offense than this!
* Are you kidding me??!!! Ryan Clark called for a 15-yard personal foul when he hits, IN BETWEEN THE SHOULDER BLADES, Jacoby Ford for a 16-yard gain. What a joke, it’s almost laughable.
* Defense doing a solid job on Darren McFadden so far, and good to see they didn’t allow that awful call on Clark to get to them.
* Huge play by Mike Wallace finally gives the fans something to get excited about. Wallace is going to be a huge star in this league in my opinion, and it makes the move of getting rid Santonio Holmes.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on