In honor of Super Bowl XLV, we are giving away a FREE Harmony 300 Remote to control all the TV’s in your House! All you have to do is send an email to email@example.com with the score of tomorrow’s game, and we will pick a winner for the closest score or the correst score.
Logitech’s Harmony line of universal remotes provides one-touch simplicity to control all your home entertainment devices and can replace up to 15 remotes. Harmony remotes can control the home-entertainment devices you have for this Super Bowl, as well as the devices you’ll have for future games.
- From a recent Logitech study, nearly half of all living rooms globally have four or more remotes, and almost half need to press 3 or more buttons for one task like watching a DVD. And from 2005-2010, people in all seven countries have increased the number of remotes taking up space on the living room table – that’s a lot of coffee table clutter!
- Approximately one out of five households have written their own “Remote Control for Dummies” list to keep track of how to use them all. Why something like a remote that’s supposed to make life easier needs instruction manual – we just can’t understand.
- More than a quarter (27%) of Americans would rather give up their toothbrush for an entire month than their remote controls, showing how important the remote is to some people. Some not-so-fresh-breath people that is.
- A majority of consumers (between 53% and 65%) in all countries surveyed believe that they personally “own” the remote. If you’ve ever battled for the remote control driver’s seat – you’ll understand how this feels.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on