The Steelers as we stated this morning, will be keeping Keith Butler as the teams LB coach. A spot they will have to fill is that of the coach of the defensive backs.
Today the Arizona Cardinals took away Ray Horton from the Steelers coaching ranks, moving him up from the black and gold secondary coach to the new Cardinals defensive coordinator.
Horton will keep the Cards primary 3-4 defense intact and look for ways to improve the team’s pass rush. The 50-year-old has been in the NFL for the past 17 seasons, most with Dick LeBeau, Steelers defensive coordinator.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on