The Steelers have made it official, as the team has signed offensive coordinator Bruce Arians to a one-year extension.
The 58-year-old comes back after helping the team get to Super Bowl XLV. He Arians took over as the Steelers OC in 2007 ,and in the four seasons since that, the team has improved from 17th and 22nd in his first two years to seventh and 14th over the past two.
Arians continues to draw a lot of slack from readers here, but the bottom line is he’s back, and at least for 2011 fans had better get ready for another season of watching Arians and the Steelers offense stay pretty much as is.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on