The Steelers roster to start the season is set, as Saturday the team released five players today to get to the all important 53 on the roster.
The five players released today include cornerback Crezdon Butler, offensive lineman Tony Hills, tight end John Gilmore, punter Jeremy Kapinos and defensive lineman Jarrett Crittenton.
The Steelers’ 53-man roster includes three quarterbacks, four running backs, three tight ends, six wide receivers, nine offensive linemen, seven defensive linemen, eight linebackers, 10 defensive backs, one kicker, one punter and one long snapper.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on