The Steelers have inked Dorin Dickerson to practice squad. The former Pitt wide receiver played last for the Texans, the team that took him in the 7th round last season. He appeared in 7 games with the team without a catch.
He worked out with the Steelers last Tuesday. “Very blessed to be a part of the Steelers organization!” Dickerson wrote on his Twitter account this afternoon.
The 6-foot-2, 230-pounder was released during final cuts earlier this month. Dickerson played multiple positions at Pitt before settling in at tight end. He caught caught 45 passes for 508 yards and 10 touchdowns as a senior, earning All-American honors.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on