The Steelers Man of Steel is at it again, as it sounds more and more like quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will go against the Niners tonight against the 49ers.
Gerry Dulac of the Post-Gazette is reporting that the decision to start Big Ben was made after he showed enough in practice Saturday to get out there and play with his high ankle sprain.
The decision had nothing to do with the Ravens choke job in San Diego which now determines that if the Steelers can win their last three games, they will clinch home-field in the postseason in the AFC.
Roehtlisberger has a Grade 1 ankle sprain and didn’t practice all week until Saturday, and even then on a limited basis, but he will be in the lineup with Charlie Batch on standby as the backup if Roehtlisberger at somepoint goes down during the contest.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on