While the Ravens have gone out and inked former Broncos LB Elvis Dumervil to a five-year deal, the move could effect the Steelers in a number of ways.
The biggest of which could mean a comeback to one of their own.
Reports from Adam Schefter of ESPN state that James Harrison, who was let go a few weeks back, could come back to the Black and Gold
Schefter says that the linebacker is indeed open to returning to the team that released him on the second Saturday in March (March 9th).
The story goes is that Harrison was set to chat with Baltimore on Sunday, but then the Ravens went out and inked Dumervil, leaving Harrison out in the cold.
Schefter stated Monday on twitter that Harrison’s agent, Bill Parise, said he has not closed the door on his client returning to Pittsburgh, and that he would welcome a call from Steelers.
So what do you think – is it destined that Harrison is back opposite LaMarr Woodley in 2013?
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on